Scotiabank Student Bursary
Are financial barriers limiting your college dreams? Help fund your future with a US$5,000 Scotiabank Student Bursary.
If you are a Caymanian student between the ages of 16 – 25 and looking to pursue an undergraduate degree in business or finance at a university/college overseas, Scotiabank could help you get there.
The Scotiabank Student Bursary provides financial assistance to five recipients annually. The Bursary is intended to be used toward standard tuition, student fees, books and supplies.
To qualify students must:
- Be Caymanian or hold Caymanian Status
- Be between 16 and 25 years of age
- Demonstrate financial need
- Possess a High School Diploma
- Hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 or grade equivalent
- Pursue an undergraduate degree/diploma in business and/or finance from an accredited college/university overseas
- Have a conditional notice of acceptance from a college/university overseas or have already completed their first subsequent year of college/university study
- Have the necessary background to achieve success at a competitive college/university overseas
If you qualify, apply by completing the application form below.