Submitting a Dispute
Need to submit a dispute?
Here are some steps to start the process.
1. Contact the Merchant before submitting your dispute to the branch, if your dispute falls in any of the below categories
- Goods and services not provided
- Cancelled recurring transaction
- Not as described or defective merchandise
- Credit not processed
- Card-activated telephone transaction
- Paid by other means
2. Complete the Customer Dispute Form and e-mail to
- Camana Bay Branch - Customercarecayman@scotiabank.com
- South Sound Branch - Customercare.firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If any additional information is required this will be requested via follow-up communication
Please note, it is very important to complete and submit the documentation within 90 days of the disputed transaction; this process is extremely time-sensitive.