Protect yourself, your family and your community.
Good money is declared, invested, saved, taxed and spent. It is a choice; not because of its dollar value but because of its deeper values.
Already banking with us?
If any of your information has changed, expired or been updated (e.g. your name, address, income) then walk with valid documents such as Passport OR Driver’s License OR Government issued photo bearing ID card OR Armed Forces ID OR most recent payslip (depending on the update required).
New to Scotiabank?
Here’s what you need to open your first account with us:
Your Identification: Minimum of one valid form:
- Passport OR Driver’s License OR Government issued photo bearing ID card OR Armed Forces ID
Your Proof of Address:
- Utility Bill (not older than 6 months and excluding mobile) OR Reference from a respected professional which states your address
Your Proof of Income / Occupation:
- Job Letter
- Self-Employed – Trade & Business License and Proof of income generation in the business name e.g. Bank Statements, Receipt Books, Contracts
If You’re A Foreign Client, in addition to the above:
- A Reference Letter from your Foreign Bank OR Bank Statement
- Your Tax Identification Information
- If you are adding joint parties or signatories:
Be sure they accompany you along with their documentation as specified above
Next visit the branch most convenient to you
Complete and sign all documentation
Collect and pin your card
*Additional documents may be required depending on the nature of your application