Stakes can be high – and sound financial advice based on global experience and industry expertise has contributed to the success of many mining operations. It’s a key advantage that Scotiabank can deliver your organization.
Partnering with us gives you access to a full-range of customized financial solutions – and an opportunity to consult with dedicated industry specialists with in-depth market intelligence and superior local knowledge.
As Canada’s international bank, our strong, stable global presence has enabled us to play a leading role in the financing of multiple high-profile public and private mining projects around the globe.
Why partner with us?
- Mergers and Acquisitions. Take advantage of our specialized advice on both the buy and sell side mandates for gold, silver, and base metal companies.
- Investment Banking. Benefit from our considerable underwriting experience in the mining sector.
- Corporate Banking. Gain confidence knowing your financial partner is one of the North American mining sector’s top two lenders – and the top lender based on deal count.
- Precious Metals Trading. Gain global access to hedging, financing, and the full suite of physical products and services available through one of the world’s top three precious metals dealers and the largest importer of gold to India.
The Scotiabank Group can provide integrated financial solutions for the mining sector, including:
- Cash Management Services
- Risk Management
- Structured Finance
- Corporate Lending
- Debt – Sales and Trading
- Equity – Sales and Trading
- Equity, Debt, and Economic Research
- Foreign Exchange
- Infrastructure Finance
- Private Placements
- Project Finance and Restructuring
- Trade Finance
- Correspondent banking
Need more information?
Not all products and services may be available in all of the countries where the Bank of Nova Scotia and its subsidiaries operate. Products and services are only available where they may be lawfully offered for sale and may vary by jurisdiction. Services are offered by The Bank of Nova Scotia and its various subsidiaries in the countries where they operate.