We’re making banking easier for you!
Our convenient digital and self-service channels, allow you to Bank anytime and anywhere, 24 hours a day 7 days a week!
Effective 1st January 2024, transactions listed below will only be facilitated via Scotia On-Line, Scotia Caribbean Mobile App and our network of ATMs. This means that we will no longer facilitate these transactions in-branch.
Transactions to be completed at self-service channels for Personal Banking:
• Deposits (Cash and cheques)
• Foreign exchange conversions (USD and KYD)
• Withdrawals less than KYD/USD $5,000 (Multiple withdrawals may be required)
Credit Card payments
• Loan payments (Bank account required)
• Bill payments
• Transfers between any Scotiabank accounts
• Transfers to other Banks
- If you are not yet registered for Scotia Online Banking or the Scotia Caribbean Mobile App, we encourage you to sign up before 31st December by following the instructions to ‘Register Now’.
- You can also down load the Scotia Caribbean Mobile App by visiting the Apple or Google Play Store and follow the instructions to Enroll. For further assistance you may also call our Customer Service Team at 1-345-949-0785 (Option #4).
- Senior Citizens will continue to be accommodated in the Branch as required.
We look forward to supporting you through this transition and assisting with all your other banking needs.