Scotiabank / AAdvantage MasterCard
Limited Time Offer
Fly to the USA or Canada round-trip with fewer miles.
Right for you if:
You fly frequently
Your card comes with benefits
American Airlines' AAdvantage® programme members earn AAdvantage Miles on every purchase they make with their AAdvantage MasterCard®. Benefits1 include:
- AAdvantage Miles with every purchase made on your card (additional cards available for family members at a small charge)
- 3,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles with their first purchase on the card
- Up to US$100 for Purchase Protection per occurrence provides reimbursement for theft and /or accidental damage of purchase of the covered item
- Redeeming Miles for flights to almost 950 destinations worldwide, as well as other rewards, including flight upgrades, vacation packages, car rentals, hotel stays, and other retail products
- Emergency services available through MasterCard Global Service and MasterAssist
- Convenience Cheques to make purchases, pay utility bills, or get cash at a teller window, just like personal cheques
- Optional, low-cost Credit Protection available
Visit AAdvantage for more information on American Airlines and the AAdvantage programme.
Important changes to your Scotiabank credit card account:
Effective immediately, you will earn a maximum of 200,000 AAdvantage miles for purchases made on your AAdvantage MasterCard credit card in a calendar year.
Need more information? Read our AAdvantage MasterCard FAQ.
At a Glance
Earn AAdvantage Miles with every
Up to US$100 per occurrence
Find the card that's right for you.
Say yes to more places.
Apply today and get a bonus of up to 7,000 AAdvantage® Miles*
Earn American Airlines AAdvantage® Miles on every purchase with your Scotiabank / AAdvantage MasterCard®.
Redeem them for flights, hotels, cruises, and more.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. * Benefits offered by MasterCard®, for details please contact MasterCard LAC Services Help Desk 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 1-904-636-2576 (or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Certain restrictions apply. Please see the MasterCard Terms and Conditions for more details.
American Airlines, AAdvantage, and Million Miler are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Inc.
American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage programme and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage programme with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage Miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or Million MilerSM status. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage programme, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage.